Office agent - Saint-Léonard
Montréal • Saint-Léonard
Les Terrasses Langelier
Has it ever been pointed out that you are able to manage several files at the same time and answer people's questions properly? You are a professional and you make sure you offer outstanding customer service at all times? Are you organized, resourceful and independent? Our team is waiting for you!
The office agent works closely with all professionals practicing in Lobe clinics to provide a quality experience for all patients. They accompany the patients in their appointment process, answer some of their questions and refer them to the right hearing health professionals. Their role is essential to the proper functioning of Lobe clinics.
YOUR DAILY LIFE
- Inform patients about the services offered and answer their questions
- Manage the phone calls, messages and agendas of the different hearing health professionals
- Manage patient records and perform billing
- Other related duties
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Shows patience, rigor and punctuality
- Has a college diploma in office automation or a professional diploma in secretarial studies
- Holds 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Masters the written and spoken French language
WE OFFER YOU
- A full-time and permanent position
- A daytime schedule from Monday to Friday
- A competitive salary and a group insurance plan
- An allowance for physical activity
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU!