Clinique médicale 819
Lobe, on behalf of its client, is looking for a specialized educator for the Gatineau clinic.
Do people around you immediately notice your highly developed human side? Do you want to make a difference for people with hearing loss? Do you want to accompany patients in the process and develop a relationship of trust with them? You are the candidate that we are looking for!
The specialized educator works in collaboration with the audioprosthetist to teach the use of hearing aids to people with hearing loss. They teach patients how hearing aids work, and introduce the maintenance products and techniques. In short, they play an awareness-raising role that allows them to develop a relationship of trust with patients.
YOUR DAILY LIFE
- Present listening and communication strategies
- Explain the use of assistive listening devices
- Give maintenance advice to patients
- Perform file management
- Other related duties
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a college diploma in Special Education
- Holds 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Masters the written and spoken French language
- Masters the spoken English language
WE OFFER YOU
- A full-time and permanent position (35 hours)
- A daytime schedule, with one evening per week
- A competitive salary and a group insurance plan
- An allowance for physical activity
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU!
An assessment by an audioprosthetist is required to determine which hearing aid suits the patient's needs.