Québec • Lebourgneuf
Lobe, on behalf of his client, is looking for a specialized educator for the Lebourgneuf clinic.
The people who work with you immediately notice your highly developed human side. Do you want to make an impact in the lives of people with hearing loss? You want to accompany patients in their hearing aid fitting process and develop a relationship with them. You are the candidate we are looking for!
The special educator collaborates with the audioprosthetist to provide prosthetic education for people with hearing loss. The special educator teaches patients how hearing aids work, as well as presenting the products and maintenance techniques to be promoted. In short, he plays an awareness role that allows him to develop a relationship of trust with patients.
YOUR DAILY LIFE
- Present listening and communication strategies
- Explain the use of substitution aids for hearings
- Give maintenance advice to patients
- Perform file processing
- All other related tasks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Possesses a college diploma in special education
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Masters the written and spoken French language
WE OFFER YOU
- An exhilarating full-time, permanent position (40 hours)
- A daytime schedule and one evening per week
- A competitive salary and a group insurance plan
- An allowance for physical activity
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU!